Any aggrieved person can file a complaint against the action or inaction of a public servant of Haryana by specifying the name and designation of public servant.
Complaint can be submitted along with affidavit and documentary proof, if any, before Hon’ble Lokayukta, Haryana under ‘The Haryana Lokayukta Act, 2002’.
If the complainant files false complaint and affidavit then he/she can be punished as per Section 16 of the said Act.